The comments policy on this blog is fairly simple, if you are a racist, a racialist, one of their mates, or someone who writes like them, then you are not welcome here.
This blog implements a No Platform for Fascists policy.
• So if you are hung up about the existence of Jews, Muslims, the Roma, immigrants, “foreigners”, the French, the Irish, etc and feel the need to express your petty hatreds and xenophobia, do it elsewhere.
• If you are a EDL supporter, a mindless neo-Nazi, an Aryan Nation creep, a White Power freak, a BNPer or an apologist for David Duke’s vile views then best go somewhere else, I don’t publish such filth.
• If you feel that the English Defence League have a point then best leave now, I don’t like excusers or apologists for neo-fascists.
• Alternatively, if you think Mossad/Israelis/Zionists/Jews, etc did 9/11 please sling your hook.
• Also, if you think that a Zionist/Jewish Lobby runs America or most of the world then please get lost, I am not interested in conspiracy theories.
• On top of all that, if you feel it is acceptable for the disabled to be attacked, manhandled, thrown about or discriminated against, then honestly I am not interested in your views.
• If you feel the need to post large reams of guff, spam or irrelevancies please go else where. I have a low tolerance for diatribes.
• If you are an ingrained Genocide denier, or think they have a point, etc leave now and never darken my virtual doorstep again.
• If you think dictatorships are just fine, as long as they go along in the direction that you approve of, or if you have any pleasant words to say about Augusto Pinochet, then feck off, I, most definitely, am not interested.
For American readers, this blog does not implement political censorship.
I welcome you expressing your opinions, but I just don’t like fascists or their buddies, and this blog is not covered by the First Amendment.
The blog owner reserves the right to determine what comments are fit and proper for his blog.
This is the older version of the comments policy, see the updates.
WordPress’s guide to comment etiquette should be read too🙂
Apart from all of that enjoy!